We offer no refund.
However, if there is any kind of defect in the product – you have the option of exchanging your product for another product of the same value.
Refund is available only for the limited cases where the item purchased is out of stock and cannot be exchanged.
Our exchange policy lasts 7 days. If there is any defect in your product, we will exchange it but be sure to inform us within 7 days.
If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Products received with physical damage must be reported to us within 2 days of the delivery date.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. All return items must include original packaging along the owner’s manual, warranty card and should not show any wear or abuse with the product.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. It is mandatory to include the invoice copy along with the returning package/ item. In case you do not have the invoice copy, contact Acoustic Bits Customer Support for invoice related query.
Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired after the evaluation for the product is completed.
The time frame for servicing of any pro-audio equipment or musical instrument are not fixed. It would depend on the error/ issue with the product.
For products returned with the following conditions below, a 15% product missing/damaged fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Wear and tear on the product like small scratches and dents
Damage to the original manufacturing box or accessories
- Missing box items like an owner’s manual or software/ driver CD’s, etc.
- Damage or dents incurred during the return shipping process
- The unique barcode has been removed from the product
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your account, within a certain amount of days.
If you would like to return a product, it is required to either submit the Contact Us form or call us as soon as possible at +91-8700417034.
All returns must be authorized and the return shipment must be mailed within 7 days of receiving the original shipment.
The refund will be initiated only after the package has been received back at our facility.
The refunded amount will be transferred, within 10 business days of the receipt of the returned shipment.
If you would like to cancel an order due to personal reasons, please submit the Contact Us form or call us as soon as possible at +91-8700417034.
You have 2 options for a refund:
1. Website Credits: You can receive a full refund in the form of website credits. You can use these credits on your future purchases.
2. Refund Back To The Payment Source: In this case, we don’t provide a full refund. A payment gateway charge (2.5% of total order value) is deducted before the refund.
If the shipment has not left our facility, you will receive a refund within 10 business days.
If it has left our facility, you will receive a refund, after deducting a shipping charge (2% of the total order value), within 10 business days of the shipment being returned to us.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: #2, Khanna Market, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected]
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
The following items are non-returnable: opened or used sets of strings, boxes of reeds, computer software, soundcards, tubes, internal earphones, earplugs, traditional and ethnic wind instruments, harmonicas (hygiene issues), raw-frame speakers, pickups that have been installed, drumheads and sticks, turntable cartridges, washed or worn clothing and footwear, body jewellery, books, cassettes, CDs, DVDs, and videos.
Refunds will not be processed for products with more significant damage or missing significant accessories, like connector cables, or DC power supplies.
The following items are NOT covered by our refund warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries
Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- USB Cables, Power adapters or any accessory item are not covered under warranty.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non -approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification from factory standards.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, alteration, misuse, or Acts of Nature
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than acousticbits.com.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons.
- Loss or theft.
- Damage caused by battery leakage.
- The cleaning of controls or contacts of electronics due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
- Products damaged due to the use of an inappropriate power supply or products that were damaged due to voltage stability issues will not be accepted as returns.